Let's Talk Botox (Xeomin) & Filler
Why Choose Us
Dr. Jessica Wilke is certified by the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to provide botulinum toxin and dermal fillers. She provides this treatment in our state-of-the-art facility, which fully utilizes the latest in 21st-century dental technology and has a modern sterilization system that surpasses OSHA requirements. Our dedicated staff is trained and happy to answer any questions you may have!
- Can be used to reduce or remove wrinkles associated with muscle movement
- ex: forehead, between eyes, crow's feet, lines around lips
- Can also be used to reduce TMJ and headache pain by relaxing the associated muscles
- Takes 2-10 days to see effects
- Each treatment is specific to your needs & anatomy
- Results expected to last 3 months
- After 3 months, treatment can be repeated to maintain desired effect or relief
- Dermal fillers can treat areas where more volume is desired
- ex: lips, areas of age-related loss of volume in the face, and certain facial wrinkles/folds
- Effects can be seen immediately
- Results expected to last 6-12 months
Schedule a consultation!
The best way to know if botox and/or filler is right for you is to have a consultation!
Dr. Jessica Wilke will go over your facial anatomy, symptoms, and cosmetic desires before recommending treatment.